It's official!! Jordan and I are engaged, as of Saturday night! It was a little surreal until today, when we told our story lots of times and just told everyone how excited we are. It is late and I am tired, but I am so happy.
I'm so lucky to be marrying Jordan--he is the most patient, kind and friendly man I know(Except for my dad). :) I love that he waited so long just to date me, and now he is so patient and loving in this huge step that we are taking together. I would be scared to marry anyone, but I feel that with him everything is how it should be.
I love Jordan and I'm so grateful for your acceptance of him and your excitement for both of us! We are so happy and so in love and we are getting married!!
Also, we will take more pictures together sometime and I will post them...
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I get back from my weekly meeting and get this note "Dear M, Had to run to class but I hope you have a great day! [heart]Ruth...PS I'm engaged!:)" CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! No wonder you looked so radiant this morning --stupid traffic, I was late, so I didn't take the time to ask why!
I'm very happy for you, and we will have to talk about this! You owe us a steak dinner!
Love, M
yay, yay, yay!
ruthie--
yesss!! aaa this is really exciting and kinda freaky... i keep remembering the ruthless that pantsed me all the time, sprayed window cleaner in my face, made me clean her room, stole my halloween twix bar and bought me 3 to replace it, made me clean the house whenever mom was gone, made cookies you can SEE through, taught me to sing duets with her, and told me i must have been imported from asia because i'm so dark...it'd really cool and kindof frightening to add a husband to this picture!! i'm happy for you. i'm soo excited for the wedding...and elise and i say, "the sisters should have pretty dresses!!"
jordan-- i never thought anyone would be good enough or patient enough or fabulous enough for ruth. well, it looks like you fit the requirements--i look forward to meeting you!!
p.s. that last comment was from me, rosalind...sorry im on mom's computer so it says meghan. lol
for a second i was like... ruth, you sprayed your mom in the face with window cleaner???? out of control. then i realized it was rosalind :)
i'm proud of how far you've come in life (remember watching the notebook?), and so excited for this next chapter to start for you. please make sure jordan has a young boy be a groomsmen so that at your reception i can carry on the tradition of being an unwitting perv :-P
woohoo!
Post a Comment