I'm sitting in the library and am taking a break from various homework projects. The next homework on the to-do list is to find a topic for my war paper and re-read some finance chapters that I just skimmed last week. Andrea, Becca and Jordan are here too and it is very tempting just to say that I want to go home. hmm...

Today I'm quite happy because I did all my laundry for the first time in 3 weeks! 5 whole loads, horray!! But we (Becca helps me or I would never have the motivation to do it) got the laundry in right when it opened at 9, so we actually found 5 empty washers. Then we decided to go to the store to get whipped cream for crepes and then to the Provo Bakery for whatever delicious treats we could find.

When I tried to take the crepes batter off of the blender base, however, I managed to leave the bottom blade part behind. So the batter spilled everywhere and I was left holding the shaft of the glass blender. (I wonder about the use of that word in this context, but I can't think of a better way to describe it...) Kristina and Becca both helped me clean it up--what great roommates!!

Also--Becca, Kristina, Brianon and I all signed for LS in the spring. We're moving to the building across from us, and with only 4 (we hope!!) in a bigger 6 person apartment, it will be like a mansion compared to our tiny apartment right now. Also, there is storage space galore!! We won't have a W/D in the apartment, but LS in the spring is so nice and we are in love with the pool.

Also, I would just like to say that my boyfriend is very good-looking. And tall. :)

3 comments:

Elise said...

I'M SO EXCITED TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!! and ruth, you're funny!

Anonymous said...

boyfriend, eh?


i'm excited to live with you in the spring and experience liberty fun-style! congrats on getting your laundry done, that was a magical feat and gargantuan proportions.

Rachael said...

i think you should post your latest news on here. and a good picture of both of you.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground