Yay!! I'm so happy for you! Now that's one less thing you have to worry about! This week is shaping up to be a pretty good week for you! Have fun on your hot date in Salt Lake tonight and feel free to take my camera if you want to get some pictures of the 2 of you.
5 comments:
Yay!! I'm so happy for you! Now that's one less thing you have to worry about! This week is shaping up to be a pretty good week for you! Have fun on your hot date in Salt Lake tonight and feel free to take my camera if you want to get some pictures of the 2 of you.
congrats! what great news!
Fantastic, sweetheart. I'm so happy for you. I hope you love the program (or at least most parts of it). I know you'll do well. What an exciting week!
Congratulations!
We should go for Indian food or something and celebrate. <3
yahoo! congrats! as soon as i sell some plasma this week i'm getting us some sparkling cider :)
Post a Comment