My lover....

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finally, some pictures of my fiancé and me!! We went to SLC to pick up the ring. I stayed in the car and he went into the jeweler and got it. Then we drove to the Red Iguana, a great mexican restaurant! We were in the car and pulled into a (little ghetto-looking) parking lot and saw the sign that you can see in the picture. We couldn't leave valuables in the car, so I convinced him it would be a great idea to give me the ring before we went inside!! We are probably some of the most romantic people, I know. Also, we wanted our families to know what the other person looks like. So here you go, from my favorite place in SLC!! (With my favorite person!!)






2 comments:

Rachael said...

you guys are so adorable and happy!

Meghan said...

What a beauteous couple. I'm glad you could take pictures there, even if you're not having a party in the Stables.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground