How on earth did he keep his face so clean?Though I must admit, being a head higher than everyone else might help.
what in the world happened to HIM? it looks like someone plastered him with paintballs and rolled him all over the ground!!
i knew that there must SOME degree of weirdness in him for him to marry you.....elise
This is the picture I'm going to print out and offer when people ask about him.
This is the real me.Ruth, your family has a great image of me now.
sweet. so wish i was there for the color fest.
a-mazing!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How on earth did he keep his face so clean?
Though I must admit, being a head higher than everyone else might help.
what in the world happened to HIM? it looks like someone plastered him with paintballs and rolled him all over the ground!!
i knew that there must SOME degree of weirdness in him for him to marry you.....
elise
This is the picture I'm going to print out and offer when people ask about him.
This is the real me.
Ruth, your family has a great image of me now.
sweet. so wish i was there for the color fest.
a-mazing!
Post a Comment