I am sitting at my computer at work. And I'm looking at the door to the women's bathroom, since that is the view from my window. It will be a great day.
So today I have the massive, huge accounting test. I skipped my HONRS 202 class yesterday to study, and I think I might skip BUS M 301 today to take it. Which is bad because I'm already not understanding everything in that class. But my test for that class is at the end of the month, and my test for accounting is today. And it takes 4 hours, so I want to take it before 4pm so I get out of the testing center before 7pm. It's a lot of sacrifices to make to get a 50%, but hey! It's better than a 0! And studying has been kind of fun, so it's not too bad.
Also, I have realized that I have about 30+ pages of various papers to write before the end of the semester. At least I get to pick my topics for the two bigs ones. I need to get a topic for HONRS, but I think I will write about microcredit for M COM. I'm not sure what angle I'll take on it, but I just think the idea and the programs are so so amazing.
Let's see--other news. Elizabeth the cousin called on Sunday and invited us to a family dinner. Jordan is coming and he will be able to meet the crazies that I don't even know and haven't seen since we lived in Ohio.
Also, it has been a couple weeks since I've done all my laundry. I still have lots more clothes left, however. (Discounting pants that I only wear once.) Other than that, my closet still looks full. Maybe it's because my closet is 2 feet wide.
We're living in Liberty Square again for the summer! It will be nice to have a pool and workout room and still be living in a social area, even if we are switching wards.
I don't have much more to say, except that I brought jeans to change into after work and it is a great feeling. Except I've worn them once before. What is college doing to me??
2 comments:
just wait. if you should be so unfortunate as to find yourself in married housing that doesn't have a W/D (which most don't), you'll suddenly find that day-old jeans don't sound so bad...nor do week-old jeans...
I'll never forget Neil's look of horror the first time he realized he had to wear the same pants twice because we could only do laundry at his parents' house once a week or once every couple of weeks. And now his motto is "If they don't stand up by themselves, why wash them?" Oh, how the mighty are fallen.
Ok, maybe that was a SLIGHT exaggeration.
wow. if the clothes are so bad in married housing, i may stay single for the rest of my life. lol jk. i hope you do well on your test, ruthie!!
--love the littlest sister
Post a Comment